Saturday, September 17, 2011

Stop labeling me!

I went through all my posts and slapped labels on them. Because, you know, it would sure be difficult to find any particular entry in the sea of eight other posts!

Guess which label has already seen the most use? If you guessed 'whining about things,' you are correct. I am, after all, an extraordinarily optimistic and upbeat person.

Also, my computer is in the process of defragmenting itself and apparently my ninjalike ability to compress large amounts of data has blown its tiny little mind since it keeps finding space it didn't even know was there. I swear my C partition had 28 gigs free before I started the defrag, and now it has 30. And no, the fragmentation isn't even THAT bad. It was at 8% or something after my cleaning/shrinking adventure yesterday. Now it is at 2% and most of the little red squares in Defraggler have turned into little blue squares, which is all I need to know. Well, and there's also the patch of little yellow squares that represent my pagefile. They're kind of harshing on the nice blue color scheme I've got going and they're not even yellow yellow, more like a brownish, pukish shade of ochre that I don't like at all.

What? No, I'm not posting whatever comes to mind because I am bored and have nothing better to do until this is finished. Not at all.

...

I am freezing right now, but I can't be bothered to get up and shut my windows so for the past five minutes I have, more or less, been typing with three fingers while the others slowly blacken and shrivel with frostbite.

Ladies and gentlemen, you are reading the blog of the world's next great genius.

Edit: Okay, now my D partition, which was previously sitting at 19 gigs of free space, has 28 instead. I deleted nothing. I compressed nothing. Nine gigabytes have appeared out of fucking nowhere to surprise me, like David Hasselhoff.

OutOfFuckingNowhere

I don't get it, but I'm not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment