Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Assassin's Creed: Ezios Doing Things!

While taking screenshots of NPCs doing things for my previous post, I also wound up with several of Ezio going about his business. Without further ado, here is a day in the life of a master assassin.

ImOnABoat

The hobbies of a master assassin include perfectly normal things such as boating...

Scenery

Sightseeing...

Friends

Hanging out with friends...

Guards

A keen interest in health and fitness...

Flying

And taking the occasional small adventure.

SomethingFunny

"Hahaha! You thought the Cluster puzzles were over, but they are really JUST BEGINNING! You mad?!"

I hate you, Subject 16.

Tearing

Nice mesh tearing you've got there. Ubisoft, I am disappoint.

Crosses

Hm...

Jesus

Look, I'm Jesus! :D

Leonardo

Leonardo doesn't like me anymore. I keep saying, "Hey, man! Heard any good rumors lately?" or "How about building me another flying machine that can drop bombs? I could really use one!" But he just gives me a disgusted stare and gets up and leaves. I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS, LEONARDO. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME WHEN THERE ARE STILL SO MANY THINGS IN THE WORLD THAT I HAVE NOT DROPPED BOMBS ON?

Fountain

This NPC annoyed me, so he wound up in a fountain.

Fountain2

He was soon joined by a friend...

Fountain3

...And then several more friends. The overwhelming reaction of other cardinals to my viciously headbutting their fellows into submission and then chucking them in the water? A nervous, "Well, he looked like he deserved it!" See? Priests are just so punchable that even they acknowledge it.

At the end of a long, hard day, the master assassin returns to his hideout for a well-deserved rest. Unfortunately, there are no beds in his hideout and so he probably has to sleep on a chair or the cold marble floor.

Chair

Then again, perhaps the master assassin is like a shark and sleeps while moving. And killing. Either way, he does not have a bed in his hideout.

No comments:

Post a Comment