Friday, December 16, 2011

Swiss Miss be trollin'.

While at the store today I picked up a box of Swiss Miss "Marshmallow Lovers" cocoa, since I love me some marshmallows fermented in chocolate. A few minutes ago I went into the kitchen to make myself a late-night cup of hot chocolate, as is my custom, and even though I had a few packets of regular left I decided that I'd open the new box.

MarshmallowLovers

I heated some milk and tore the packet open, eager to consume the large quantity of marshmallows that had been promised to me.

Box

See? The product is New & Improved! It has five times more marshmallows than the regular variety! I was excite.

HowMysterious

Instead of spongy sugar heaven, however, I got this.

NoMarshmallows

There was not a single marshmallow to be found in my cocoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment